HILL AIR FORCE BASE – Grabbing a bite to eat at a Hill Army & Air Force Exchange Service restaurant could pay off big for MILITARY STAR® cardmembers.
In the month of November, every time Hill diners use their MILITARY STAR card at any participating Exchange restaurant, they will earn an entry into a worldwide sweepstakes, sponsored by Subway, for a chance to win a $1,000 Exchange gift card. Ten winners will be selected, and there’s no limit to the number of entries that can be earned.
As always, MILITARY STAR cardmembers will save 10% on food purchases at participating Exchange restaurants, just one of the exclusive everyday discounts available.
“Saving on a delicious meal at the Exchange is usually its own reward, but this sweepstakes brings an added bonus of a chance at a $1,000 gift card,” said Utah Exchange General Manager Tammy Hairston. “Whether you’re having lunch on base, taking a break from your holiday shopping or picking up a meal on your way home, use your MILITARY STAR for a chance to win.”
Every MILITARY STAR purchase at an Exchange restaurant could be doubly lucky, as each card swipe from Nov. 1 to Dec. 31 also automatically earns an entry into MILITARY STAR’s Your Holiday Bill Is on Us sweepstakes. Five grand-prize winners will have their entire card balances paid off while 35 other winners will receive statement credits of $1,000 or $500.
In addition to the everyday 10% restaurant discount, MILITARY STAR cardmembers also receive:
• 5 cents off every gallon of gas at Exchange fuel locations.
• Free standard shipping on online orders.
• Unlimited 2% rewards on purchases (excluding Military Clothing line of credit).
• 10% off all first-day purchases for new cardmembers.
• No annual, late or over-limit fees.
• One low APR for all cardmembers, regardless of credit score.
• Reduced-interest deployment plan with no payments required for eligible customers.
For sweepstakes rules, visit MyECP.com/CustomerAds/Page/Exchange.