Hill AIR FORCE BASE – Hill AFB Exchange and MILITARY STAR® are celebrating the U.S. Air Force’s 76th birthday with one-day-only savings for cardmembers Sept. 18.
Savings when using MILITARY STAR on Sept. 18 include:
- 10 cents off every gallon of gas
- 15% off any food purchase at participating Exchange restaurants instead of the everyday 10% discount
- $10 off Exchange mall concessions or kiosk purchases of $25 or more (coupon required).
“The Exchange is thrilled to commemorate 76 years of the U.S. Air Force with these special savings for our military community,” said Hill AFB Main Store Manager Eleanor Veloria. “Airmen and their families around the world go above and beyond for their country, and it is an honor to celebrate them.”
The MILITARY STAR card offers fair and flexible terms, including one low APR for everyone, regardless of credit score, and no annual, late or over-limit fees. Active-duty military members are eligible for additional benefits such as a 0%-interest Military Clothing plan for qualifying uniform basics.
Additional benefits for MILITARY STAR cardmembers include:
- Rewards program with unlimited 2% rewards earned on purchases, excluding the Military Clothing Plan.
- Reduced-interest deployment plan with no payments.
- Free standard shipping on all ShopMyExchange.com and myNavyExchange.com orders.
The MILITARY STAR card is accepted at all exchanges, commissaries and online at ShopMyExchange.com, myNavyExchange.com and ShopCGX.com. Eligible active-duty service members, dependents, retirees, Department of Defense civilians, retirees and honorably discharged Veterans who have confirmed their eligibility to shop at ShopMyExchange.com can apply for a MILITARY STAR card.
For more information about the card, visit https://aafes.media/MilStarPA.
For more deals and savings, visit ShopMyExchange.com/savings-center/weekly-ads to view the weekly sales and specials.