New ID card appointment website now available
75th Force Support Squadron Customer Support
/ Published May 07, 2020
HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah -- The Defense Manpower Data Center recently released their DEERS appointment system known as "ID Card Office Online."
With this new system rolling out faster than planned, the previous RAPIDS Appointment Scheduler will now shut down with current appointments transferred into the new system.
If you encounter any appointment issues with the new system, please call the 75th Force Support Squadron Customer Support at 801-777-1396 to help resolve them.
With the transition, customers will see expanded service with the new website:
• Customers can now manage DEERS-related issues/updates, as well as create appointments from the new ID Card Office Online portal at idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco.
• Customers can also search for their nearest "ID Card Office Online" and click on "ID Card Office Online - OSD.mil."
- Click on Site Locator & Appointments “Continue” button
- Enter the location to search around AND the date range and hit “Search”
- Click the “More Info” button on the site you want to visit
- Select the “Schedule Appointment” button in the lower left of the screen
- Now you can pick from the dates to book and appointment
For more information, contact 75th FSS Customer Support at 801-777-1396.