THE PUBLIC SALES OFFICES LOCATED AT HILL AIR FORCE BASE, UTAH, AND TINKER AIR FORCE BASE, OKLA., MANAGE THE RELEASE OF TECHNICAL ORDERS (TOS) FOR AUTHORIZED DEFENSE INDUSTRY PARTNERS AND IS THE POINT OF CONTACT FOR DATA REQUESTS.
1. Requests for TOs to support existing U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) or U.S. government contracts shall be submitted to the announcing contracting office.
2. Requests for TOs to support a solicitation or Request for Proposal (RFP) for a U.S. DoD or U.S. government contract shall be submitted to the announcing contracting office.
3. Requests to support a non-U.S. Air Force managed foreign military contract:
a. For TOs, reference Technical Order 00-5-19, Chapter 17, "Special Programs," for instruction.
4. DOD Directive DODI 5230.25 provides policy/direction to verify your need for the requested technical data.
5. TO requests supporting Parts Repair Ordering Systems (PROS) repairs shall be sent to the PROS Contract POC (email firstname.lastname@example.org
) and shall include 6a-6c information below.
6. TO requests supporting for an unsolicited bid or Request for Information (RFI) or Public Sales requests in accordance with DODD5230.25 are the most common data requests and must include the information below. Note: Providing the below information will a clear justification will greatly help the Public Sales Office understand your business interest in our weapon systems and will help us respond to your request in a shorter time period.
a. A current, signed and certified copy of your DD Form 2345
b. Request on company letterhead with:
i. Current date
ii. Phone number
iii. Fax number
iv. Point of contact
v. Detailed background information about your company or organization
vi. Clear reason or justification for the request
vii. Clear description of the specific intended use of the data
viii. Complete list of TOs
c. The TO number is mandatory in addition to the Weapon System (i.e. F-4, C-130 etc.), Part Number and NSN.
7. If your reason is not to support PROS repairs or Public Sales requests in accordance with DODD5230.25, please email the Public Sales Office at email@example.com
in order to discuss your request further.
8. Please allow 30 calendar days before requesting status of your request. Thank you for your interest and support to help us provide technical data support to our country's warfighters and our foreign country partners.
(Current as of May 2016)