Studio photography is by appointment only for official use as required by AFI. Examples include squadron-level and above chain of command boards (commander, deputy/vice commander, command chief, first sergeant, etc.), special duty assignment photos, and promotion or awards packages where a photo is required.
Photo studio appointments are scheduled online through a third-party site called Setmore. Appointments are available from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday and Thursdays for head-and-shoulder portraits and Wednesdays for full-length portraits.
Chain of command photo prints will be provided for leadership and the squadron level and above (i.e. commander, deputy/vice commander, command chief and first sergeants, etc.) and other identifiable positions such as SARC, JAG, ADC, etc. where visual identification is required.
PASSPORT & ISO PREP
The studio is open for official only passport and ISO Prep from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday on a walk-in basis. The studio is closed daily from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Photos must be taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis. You cannot wear a uniform, clothing that looks like a uniform, or camouflage attire. Other passport photo requirements.
STUDIO INFO & SAFETY MEASURES DUE TO COVID-19
The Hill AFB Public Affairs Photo Studio provides official head and shoulders and full-length portraits. We are located on the west side of base in building 1267. Customers can park and enter through the doors on the east side of the building.
- Face coverings/masks: Face masks are no longer required but optional.
- Hand washing/sanitizer: Since the exchange of paperwork and photo prints may be required during your visit, a "no-touch" protocol can't be always be established. Customers are being asked to wash their hands and/or use provided hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Social distancing: Due to the possibility of more than one customers visiting our building at the same time, we are encouraging you to practice social distancing while waiting in our lobby area.
- Cleaning/disinfecting: High-touch surface areas and equipment are being wiped down in between customer visits.
- Feeling sick?: If you are sick or have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the previous 5 days of your appointment, please contact us to reschedule it.
If you have any questions, please call 801-777-7615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and support as we focus on preserving force readiness while serving you!