Colonel Jenise M. Carroll is the Commander, 75th Air Base Wing, Hill Air Force Base, Utah. The wing provides installation support for the Ogden Air Logistics Complex, two fighter wings, and 50 other associate units, totaling 27,000 members consisting of active duty, civilian and contractor personnel. Additionally, it directly supports Air Expeditionary Forces operations. The 75th Air Base Wing also has base support responsibility for the operation of the 1,500-square-mile Utah Test and Training Range.
Colonel Carroll received her commission from the United States Air Force Officer Training School in January 1996. She has served in a variety of positions at base, joint, major command, and staff level. Her wing-level assignments include tours as a Flight Commander, Squadron Commander, Executive Officer and Group Commander. Her staff and joint tours include the Air Education and Training Command, Air Force Personnel Center, Air Staff, Office of the Secretary of Defense and United States Transportation Command. Her deployments include Operations CONSTANT VIGIL, NOBLE EAGLE, IRAQI FREEDOM and INHERENT RESOLVE. Prior to her current position, she served as Director of Legislative Affairs and Washington Office, United States Central Command, Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
1992 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Southern Colorado, Pueblo, CO 1998 Master of Business Administration and Management, Troy State University, Montgomery, AL 2000 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, AL
2003 Graduate Certificate, Organizational Management, George Washington University, Washington, D.C. 2007 Air Command and Staff College, by correspondence
2007 Strategic Policy Intern – Air Force Intern Program
2011 Air War College, by correspondence
2013 Alamo Federal Executive Board Leadership Program, San Antonio, TX
2014 Master of Science in National Security Strategy, National War College, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
2016 U.S. Air Force Enterprise Perspective Seminar, Alan L. Freed Associates, Washington, D.C.
1. March 1996 – April 1997, Executive Officer to the Commander, Officer Training School, Maxwell AFB, AL
2. April 1997 – March 1998, Deputy Chief, Personnel Division and Chief Senior Officer Management, Headquarters Air University, Maxwell AFB, AL
3. March 1998 – February 2000, Executive Support Officer (Protocol), Headquarters Air Combat Command, Langley AFB, VA
4. February 2000 – May 2000, Deputy Chief, Personnel Issues Branch, Headquarters Air Combat Command, Langley AFB, VA
5. May 2000 – May 2002, Chief, Senior Officer Matters, Headquarters Eighth Air Force, Barksdale, AFB, LA
6. June 2002 – June 2003, Air Force Intern Program, Pentagon, Washington D.C.
7. June 2003 – June 2005, Legislative Liaison to the AETC Commander, Command Action Group, Headquarters Air Education and Training Command, Randolph AFB, TX
8. July 2005 – July 2006, Military Personnel Flight Commander, 8th Mission Support Squadron, Kunsan AB, ROK
9. August 2006 – March 2008, Chief, 37F Career Field Management, Headquarters United States Air Force, Deputy Chief of Staff, Manpower and Personnel, Pentagon, Washington D.C.
10. March 2008 – August 2008, Executive Officer to the Vice Chief of Staff, Office of the Vice Chief of Staff, Headquarters United States Air Force, Pentagon, Washington D.C.
11. September 2008 – June 2009, Aide-de-Camp to the Commander United States Transportation Command, United States Transportation Command, Scott AFB, IL
12. July 2009 – July 2011, Commander, 633d Force Support Squadron, Joint Base Langley Eustis, VA
13. July 2011- June 2012, Chief, Total Force Service Center, Headquarters Air Force Personnel Center, Joint Base San Antonio, TX
14. August 2013 – June 2014, Student National War College, Ft. McNair, Washington, D.C.
15. June 2014 – June 2015, Senior Military Advisor to the Director of Diversity Management and Equal Opportunity, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Personnel and Readiness, Washington, D.C.
16. June 2015 – July 2017, Commander, 31st Mission Support Group, Aviano AB, Italy
17. October 2017 – May 2018, Director, Security Sector Reform Group, Office of Security Cooperation-Iraq, US Embassy, Baghdad, Iraq
18. July 2018 – July 2020, Director, Legislative Affairs, U.S. Central Command, Pentagon, Washington, D.C
19. July 2020 – present, Commander, 75th Air Base Wing, Hill AFB, UT
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Defense Superior Service Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Legion of Merit
Defense Meritorious Service Medal with one oak leaf cluster Meritorious Service Medal with one silver oak leaf cluster Joint Service Commendation Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Air Force Commendation Medal with one silver oak leaf cluster Air Force Achievement Medal with three oak leaf clusters
SIGNIFICANT CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2001 Junior Personnel Manager of the Year, Headquarters Level, Air Combat Command, Barksdale AFB, LA
2004 AAFES Board of Directors as the Air Force Member at Large
2007 Field Grade Officer of the Year, Headquarters United States Air Force, Deputy Chief, Manpower, Personnel and Services, Washington, D.C.
2010 Lance P. Sijan Winner, 633d Air Base Wing, Joint Base Langley Eustis, VA 2010 Mission Support Group Squadron of the Year, Joint Base Langley Eustis, VA
2012 Field Grade Officer of the Year and Lance P. Sijan Winner, Headquarters Air Force Personnel Center
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant, January 26, 1996
First Lieutenant, January 26, 1998
Captain, January 26, 2000
Major, March 1, 2006
Lieutenant Colonel, December 1, 2010
Colonel, August 1, 2015
(Current as of July 2020)