|CHIEF MASTER SERGEANT JASON L. FRANCE|
Chief Master Sergeant Jason L. France is the Command Chief Master Sergeant, 75th Air Base Wing, Hill Air Force Base, Utah. He is the senior enlisted leader for 1,100 enlisted personnel providing base support for the Ogden Air Logistics Complex, three Wings and 61 tenant organizations. He advises the commander on mission effectiveness, combat readiness, professional development, training, utilization, health, morale and welfare of all assigned personnel as well as quality of life issues for the 22,000 total force warriors and family members that comprise Team Hill.
Chief France was born in Oak Harbor, Wash., and graduated from Oak Harbor High School in 1989. He entered the Air Force in February 1990 and graduated the Law Enforcement Specialist Course in June 1990. He has an extensive background in Law Enforcement, Security, Integrated Defense and Joint Contingency Operations and has served in numerous leadership roles at squadron, group, wing and sub-unified command levels.
1995 Airman Leadership School, Little Rock AFB, Ark.
2001 Associate's Degree in Criminal Justice, Community College of the Air Force
2004 Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Lackland AFB, Texas
2008 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Gunter Annex, Ala.
2011 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education Course
2011 Chief Master Sergeant Leadership Course, Gunter Annex, Ala.
2013 Keystone, National Defense University, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
2013 Professional Management Certification, Community College of the Air Force
1. August 1990 - November 1991, Military Working Dog Handler, 47th Security Police Squadron, Laughlin AFB, Texas
2. November 1991 - November 1992, Military Working Dog Handler, 51st Security Police Squadron, Osan AB, Republic of Korea
3. November 1992 - November 1994, Military Working Dog Handler, 24th Security Police Squadron, Howard AFB, Panama
4. November 1994 - December 1998, Military Working Dog Patrolman, 314th Security Forces Squadron, Little Rock AFB, Ark.
(June 1995 - September 1995, Military Working Dog Handler, Joint Task Force 160, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba)
(July 1997 - November 1997, Kennel Master, 4406th Security Forces Squadron, Ahmed Al Jaber AB, Kuwait)
(August 1998 - December 1998, Military Working Dog Handler, 4409th Security Forces Squadron, Eskan Village, Saudi Arabia)
5. December 1998 - October 2002, Instructor, Military Working Dog, Security Forces Headquarters & Leadership, and Phoenix Raven Courses, 421st Ground Combat Readiness Squadron, Fort Dix, N.J.
(December 2001 - February 2002, Force Protection Coordinator, Army Liaison, 621st Air Mobility Operations Squadron, Bagram AB, Afghanistan)
6. October 2002 - October 2005, Force Protection Superintendent, Operations NCO, Headquarters, Joint Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg, N.C.
(February 2003 - April 2003, Tactical Security Advisor, Joint Special Operations Task Force, United States Special Operations Command, Ar Ar AB, Saudi Arabia & Baghdad International Airport, Iraq)
(May 2003 - September 2005, Multiple deployments in CENTCOM as Tactical Security Advisor and Operations NCO in support of Joint Special Operations Task Forces)
7. October 2005 - November 2007, Flight Sergeant, Operations NCOIC, 822d Security Forces Squadron, Moody AFB, Ga.
(January 2006 - June 2006, Flight Sergeant, 506th Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron, Kirkuk AB, Iraq)
(May 2007 - November 2007, Operations Superintendent, 887th Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron, Camp Bucca, Iraq)
8. November 2007 - July 2009, Operations Superintendent, 820th Security Forces Group, Moody AFB, Ga.
9. July 2009 - April 2011, Security Forces Manager, Directorate Superintendent, Security Directorate, Department of the Air Force, Data Masked
10. April 2011 - September 2012, Security Forces Manager, 99th Ground Combat Training Squadron, Creech AFB, Nev.
11. September 2012 - Present, Command Chief Master Sergeant, 75th Air Base Wing, Hill AFB, Utah
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Bronze Star Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Defense Meritorious Service Medal
Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Army Commendation Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal with eight oak leaf clusters
1995 Distinguished Graduate, Airman Leadership School
2004 Distinguished Graduate, USAF Noncommissioned Officer Academy
2008 Distinguished Graduate, USAF Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy
U.S. Army Ranger School
U.S. Army Airborne School
U.S. Army Advanced Airborne (Jumpmaster) School Master Parachutist Rating
U.S. Navy and Marine Corps Parachutist Badge
German Parachutist Badge
Romanian Parachutist Badge
EFFECTIVE DATE OF PROMOTION
Chief Master Sergeant November 2011
(Current as of October 2013)